Selling a Salt Lake City Home
Information on selling your Salt Lake Home. Includes tips, home prices by zip code, and ability to request a free home valuation.
Why Choose Trela to be Your Salt Lake City Realtor
If you are like most sellers, this period of time when your home/condo is on the market is inconvenient and stressful. That’s why we are fully committed to servicing you during the sales process.
We believe the most important ingredient to our successful working relationship will be communication. Consistent, honest, and professional feedback is my promise to you. Also, there will never be a time, day or night, that you can’t get a hold of one of us to service your needs.
For all my efforts, we can never “create a buyer”. However, together with your cooperation, we can effectively find the right buyer for your home or condo. Past performance is no guarantee of future success, but what else can you judge by? That’s why we are confident we can sell your home and obtain the results you desire.
We want to be your Salt Lake Realtor. In return, we promise to give you the kind of service you need to get your home sold.
Our Commitment To You
- We will always provide top quality service to our clients.
- We are totally committed to honesty and direct communication in advising sellers with regard to pricing and the marketability of their homes. we know the only way our clients can achieve their goals, and I mine, is by being honest and truthful with my clients, even if it means losing a listing or a sale. We will maintain a positive attitude and always strive to meet our clients' goals.
- We strive to maintain balance in all aspects of our lifes. We are thankful for all we have. We always strive for excellence in our real estate career through commitment, education, product knowledge and our willingness to share with others so we can better serve our client's needs.
- I truly believe our services are superior in this business and we are committed to proving that day after day so each and every one of our clients can, and will, repeat that to their friends and relatives. We share this Mission Statement with you because we have a strong commitment and belief in our chosen occupation.
- We will use the latest technology to promote and sell you home. With the advent of today's technology a large percentage of buyers use the internet to research homes, a survey by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows nearly three out of four homebuyers use the Internet when searching for a home. If your home is not marketed correctly then you are missing out this valuable source of buyers. Homes listed with me are featured on our 2 web sites, on Yahoo and on the MLS (multiple listing service). In addition to this we provide a 3D home tour, it is amazing the number of buyers who will not even consider looking at a home unless it provides a 3D home tour.
Home Selling Tips
If you are looking to sell your home then here is some useful information that will assist you with your real estate sale.
Why Homes Don't Sell? Top 5 reasons why your home may not be selling.
Lease to Buy Options If you are having trouble selling, it might be worth considering a lease to buy option.
Short Sales If you need to sell your home but owe more than it is worth, one solution is to sell via a short sale.
Potential Hazards in the Home Sellers Should Know. If you are selling a home you should be aware of asbestos, lead and radon hazards that could come up during a home inspection.
1031 Exchanges If you have an investment property to sell, you can defer the tax on the gain by performing a 1031 Exchange.
For Sale By Owner Is it a good idea to try and sell your own home, take a look at our FSBO page and then make up your own mind.